Although the rules of Top Live Baccarat Dealer Games may seem confusing to beginners, But in practice it's a no brainer. The aim is to bet on the hand closest to 9 or to predict a tie correctly. In Live Baccarat, all and 10 cards are worthless, aces are equal to 1 and number cards are equal to their written value. It is impossible to destroy baccarat because when the sum of the cards is greater than 9, the second digit becomes the hand value. For example, 11 becomes 1. The most complicated part of Baccarat is remembering the rules of the third card.
There are rules that determine whether the player and the banker are dealt a third card. are listed below
- If either hand has a total of 8 or 9 it is called natural and that side automatically wins.
- Players are always evaluated first. If the player has a total of 6 or 7, they stand. In this case, the player wins if the dealer has a total of 7. If the dealer has a total of 6, another card is dealt.
- If the player has a total of 5 or less, a third card is dealt. If Player's third card is 9,10 or Ace, the Banker will draw with 0-3 and stand with 4-7.
- If the Player's third card is an 8, the Banker will draw with 0-2 and stand with 3-7.
- If the Player's third card is 6 or 7, the Banker will draw when there is 0-6.
- If the Player's third card is a 4 or 5, the Banker draws with 0-5 and stands with a 6 or 7.
- Finally, if the Player's third card is 2 or 3, the Banker will draw with 0-4 and stand with 5-7.